Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Winter Park - Boulder

I am very frustrated with my pictures. I couldn't understand why they were so foggy. Jerry thought he had cleaned the lens, but I guess it wasn't cleaned very good. Excuse the pictures and hopefully from now on the pictures will be better.

We went to Boulder today and met Steve and Rebecca. They flew into Denver early this morning. We ate with them at the Boulder Cafe. I ate my very first blackened fish tacos and rice and black beans. It was very good. We really enjoyed being with them.

On our way back to Winter Park, I was on the computer and wasn't being the travel guide. We ended up going 30 miles out of our way. Oh well, we are on vacation and we just got to see more of this beautiful country. We were one mile from the Loveland Pass.

It is late and we haven't even eaten our evening meal. This altitude makes it hard to breathe, so it discourages eating too much. It is really hard for me to breathe up here. Jerry had a headache today. Steve got a headache when they were in Estes Park.
Enjoy the foggy pictures below.
Click on picture to see more.
Winter Park & Boulder

3 comments:

Janella said...

Man I wish I was there! Miss y'all & I enjoy seeing the pics.


Love your son,
Brian

Betty said...

So glad you are having a good time. The pictures make me homesick to see Colorado again. :)
Miss ya, but know you are relaxing together!!

love ya

Anonymous said...

I enjoy the blogging of your trip. It is so interesting to see where you are and what you are doing.

Love you all and be very careful in that high altitude.