Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Day two

We left Cincinnati yesterday at 6:30 PM; just a few hours later than we had planned. I guess that is the privilege of being on vacation. We arrived at David & Martha Going's home at 8:00. We drove over to Philip & Rachel's for a little while and got to see her "Romantic Back Porch". I am not use to blogging; therefore, I forgot to take pictures. Everything looked so nice. It was just a little too cool to enjoy that glass of lemonade on the"porch". We enjoyed seeing all of their family even if it was just for a few minutes. We enjoyed visiting with David & Martha even though Martha and I stayed up way too late.

We left their house at 8:06 this morning. After a few stops we were actually on the road by 8:30. Our first stop for today will be Cape Gireadeau, Mo. where we plan to shop at a men's suit outlet. Our plan is to stay in Springfield tonight.
Click on picture to vew album.
Morning of day two

3 comments:

Aimee said...

I've added your blog to my Google reader so I can see when you update! If you need a place to stay on your way back out east...let us know! =)

Betty said...

Soglad you are on my google reader and I can keep up with your trip!!!

Relax and enjoy!!!

love ya

sankey family said...

Yay! Sounds like you're having fun already on your vacation. Enjoy it!